Integrated Program Management (IPM) and Earned Value Management (EVM) are best practice for project-centric industries, particularly contractors to the U.S. Federal Government. Dassian's Program Plans and Controls (PPC) module enables SAP® customers to leverage their investment and provide program managers with the tools necessary for effective IPM and EVM.
The Dassian PPC application provides best of breed capability within the SAP ERP technology framework. PPC enables real-time IPM with a focus on baseline planning and EAC forecasting - without needing interfaces to third party applications.
- Improved productivity by minimizing redundant data entry
- Native integration with SAP means enhanced data quality and integrity
- Highly auditable design
- Ability to easily customize the user experience
- Increased ROI for your current software architecture
- No additional infrastructure, interfaces or data conversion tools required
- Planning data and actuals in one system
- Cost integration leveraging SAP financials
- Program baseline management and forecasting (EAC)
- Resource planning and budgeting
- Robust change control and snapshot history
- Planning accelerators facilitate ETC calculation
- Full ANSI 748 compliant EVM capability
- U.S. Government CPR / IPMR reporting
- Control acount / work package managment
- CA and WP authorization documents
- OBS / Alternate hierarchy functionality in SAP
- Multi-currency capability
- Real-time reports and vivid graphical analysis
- Process-based user experience (UX) with role-based authorizations
Simple, Web-based User Experience
Dassian PPC is a simple to use fully integrated cost control application. Features include adjustable discrete planning increments, flexible rate decks, ability to plan management reserve and undistributed budget as well as fully burdened rates. PPC features a web-based process-centric user interface, making it simpler and more intuitive to use.
Dassian's PPC supports the ANSI 748 EVMS and U.S. Government Integrated Program Management reporting requirements. PPC now offers a new web-based Program Management Reporting (PMR) suite including real-time program management analytics and robust executive dashboard to help you monitor your projects and enable corrective actions.
Program Management Analytics