After completing this how-to you will have learnt how to use the Dassian Snapshot Delete application.
With this application, it is possible to delete snapshot data from the database. This action can be performed on the various elements of the snapshot individually.
Begin by accessing the Data Management Dashboard
- Click the tile labeled "Delete Snapshot"
Choose the project data for the snapshot delete, you can choose data in the following ways;
- A specific project
- Individual elements of the projects or a range of elements
- Use the advance selection feature to select ranges, include or exclude specific elements
Then choose which elements of the snapshot should be deleted
- Actual costs and/or commitments
- Which plan types and version to include
- Hierarchies and their status
Then choose which snapshot should be deleted
- Time Period
- by Snapshot Date
- If this should be a Test Run
- Once all selections are made, Click Go!
The results of the snapshot delete will be displayed.