Dassian Contract Flow Down Overview
- Last updated
Save as PDF
When your procurement or manufacturing focus is against a particular contract or project, some or all of the information associated with that contract or project must flow down to sub-contractors, vendors, and the shop floor. Government contractors are required to flow down information and contract clauses throughout the supply chain.
Purchase orders and subcontracts must contain all flow down clauses required by the government prime contract. In addition, manufacturers often receive priority rated orders and must realign supply to be compliant with DPAS and AOG, hence it is imperative to have the customer contract specific data associated with your production/purchase orders at your fingertips.
Dassian Contract Flow Down allows you to capture the necessary contract specific information and enables the flow down of this information throughout your organization, shop floor, and to your vendors. Flow down data fields, which contain the information and clauses to be shared, originate from the Contract/Sales Order, and are made visible on the follow-on objects associated with the originating demand requirement from the Sales Order, Contract or Project.
- Enables Compliance with government contracting flow down requirements.
- Defense Priorities and Allocations System regulation (15 CFR Part 700)
- Purchasing System – Contract Clause Flow Down
- Prime Contract CAS clauses (FAR 52.230-2 and FAR 52.230-3)
- Facilitates the capturing and reporting of customer-defined contract specific data fields without modifications to SAP.
- Enables querying of contract data fields and flow down pegging history to retrieve data for audit purposes.
- Automates the flow down of all or partial contract information to be displayed on the follow-on objects/documents.
- Purchase Requisitions/Purchase Orders
- Planned Orders/Production Orders
- Project WBS Elements/Networks
- Service Orders
- Offers hard pegging or soft pegging of contract requirements to purchase orders and production orders.
- The Dassian pegging engine reads the results of MRP to perform soft pegging of the contract/sales order to all replenishment objects in the entire bill of material. It also has the ability to statically peg replenishment objects to contracts for firm orders such as purchase orders and production orders while capturing all of the static pegging history for reporting and audit purposes.
- Applicable for plant stock, project stock, grouped stock (GPD), and sales order stock.
- Flow down data can be queried using a standard report with flexible selection parameters.
- Creation of unlimited flow down data fields, which can be SAP® reference fields from the Sales Order, user defined fields (or arrays), long text, or URL's.
- Transportable customer-defined field catalog.